Thursday, May 03, 2007

WEBBUS INTERUPTUS

I am currently enjoying a sabbatical from prolonged internet usage and abuse, enforced by a familiar modern situation, the slack internet-line supplier. Never attempt to communicate with a communications company. They are an inarticulate annexe. They are a hex. They are neglectfully cruel: Two months without broadband in the spoiled and fattened modern age is akin to growing up under strict rationing or wandering through childhood parentless in more robust times.

Anyway, I needed a break. Your sycophantic notices were making me horsesick and caused my head to swell giddily. Perfumed emails have stockpiled and expired in my absence, leaving me with an inbox of sweating olefactory unpromise and a headful of sexy rot. Thank you, all of you, I love you too.

In the interim, please see previous post, entitled 'THE COUNT' for a new story.

1 Comments:

Blogger Levon said...

I tried this before too, but quickly became very bored.

8:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home